The service ("Site," "we," "us," "our," “TRDNT,”) respects the privacy of our users ("users," "you," "your," "yours") and is committed to protecting your personal information.
- What kind of information does this TRDNT collect from me? How?
- We collect your personal information when you:
- Register or subscribe to this service
- Complete a transaction
- Use one of our social media services, for example, Facebook Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
2. Types of personal information we collect include but are not limited to:
Billing and shipping address Gender
Date of birth
Country of residence
Proof of identification Username and password
This service automatically receives and records information on our server log files from your browser, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), URLs that refer visitors to the website, operating system, general geographic location, date and time stamp, and cookie information.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We also collect information by use of "web beacons," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, to assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google) to collect information.
We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor Site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under 18. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. Therefore, this policy does not discuss the use of our Site or services by minors.
Will the service share the information it collects from me?
We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information with other parties except only as described below:
As part of the buying and selling process, TRDNT will share information between the two users involved in the transactions, as such you may obtain another member's email address, shipping address, payment information, and/or other information. As described in the [Terms and Conditions] of this website, you have a limited license to use this information limited to communications related to this service or transactions facilitated by TRDNT. This service has not granted you a license to use the information for unsolicited commercial messages. Without express consent from that person, you must not add any member or user of this service to your e-mail or physical mailing list.
We may internally use your personal information to improve the service’s content and layout, to improve outreach, and for our marketing efforts, including marketing our services and products, and to determine general marketplace information regarding the users of the service.
We may also share personal information with third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. This website may also partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification. The use of personal information by such parties is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
This service may release your personal information to a third-party in order to comply with a subpoena or other similar legal procedure, or to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of the Terms and Conditions of this service.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our users. We may also retain a copy of that information, if necessary.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not personally identify you or any other users of this service.
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that this service does not own or control, or individuals that this service does not employ or manage. If you provide your information to others on this service or throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the information you provided. TRDNT does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. TRDNT is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from this website. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
How do you protect my personal information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. This password is encrypted. It is important that you prevent the unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using the service.
TRDNT incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through TRDNT. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities.
Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who require access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the complete security of information transmitted to or from our Site, and are not responsible for the actions of third parties that may receive such information.
How long will you store my personal information?
TRDNT will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed. TRDNT will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What does this website do with my personal information?
We understand that you value having control over your own information, therefore this service gives you the choice of providing, editing, or removing certain information, as well as the mode of how we contact you.
You may change or correct your information except your username. You may remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible.
For various reasons, TRDNT may contact you about our services or your activity. Some of these messages are required, service-related messages for users. Other messages are not required, and you may control which optional messages you choose to receive by changing your settings in your account.
TRDNT may contact you by telephone, SMS message, or physical mail in order to provide you with information about products and features you may find of interest, or to provide you with customer support. You may update your contact preferences in your account settings.
Some messages from TRDNT are service-related and compulsory. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to: a confirmation e-mail when you register your account, notification of an order, or correspondence with the support team of TRDNT. These messages are not promotional in nature. You may not opt out of receiving these service-related messages.
As a user of this service, we may also send you messages related to certain features on TRDNT or your activity. TRDNT may also send you news or updates regarding changes to our services. By default, users will receive these messages via e-mail, but you may choose to opt not to receive certain e-mails under your account settings.
TRDNT Claims Policy
- Each delivery has free insurance up to Php 2000. Beyond this, fees may apply.
Our partner courier’s liability for loss, damage, or delay
- Lost or Damaged Shipments - Liability is limited to the value declared in the TRDNT system, regardless of the actual/declared content of the package, and refund of the delivery fee.
- Delay in Delivery - Liability will only be limited to a refund of the delivery fee.
- TRDNT and our partner courier will not be held liable for loss, delay, or damage that arise from acts of God, force majeure, acts of government authority, or the Seller’s breach of this contract.
- TRDNT and our partner courier will not be held liable for other damages, such as moral and exemplary damages, and consequential damages unless the amount of foreseen consequential damage is declared during the acceptance and a higher delivery fee is paid.
- In general, claims for items “lost in transit” during delivery will be honored by our partner courier:
- An item is considered “lost in transit” if it is not delivered to the Buyer within 7 calendar days from the date of pick-up, in which case the Buyer should file a claim within seven (7) calendar days immediately after.
- Claims for damaged items where the delivery of the item has been fulfilled as evidenced by a duly acknowledged proof of delivery (POD) from our partner courier is generally not accepted; such claims will be settled by the Seller directly with the Buyer .
Claims Attributed to the Fault of the Seller
- Claims that arise from a fault on the part of the Seller are generally not honored by TRDNT, and will be settled by the Seller directly with the Buyer. These include but are not limited to the following cases:
- Damaged or Defective items where delivery has been completed. Items are delivered as picked up from the Seller by our partner courier. Claims will not be honored unless there is compelling evidence of mishandling by our partner courier while in transit.
- Damaged or Defective items where the item delivered was not properly declared or not properly packed by the Sellers. Items are delivered as packed by the Seller, and due care and diligence is exercised by our partner courier in the handling of items. The Seller is required to declare and pack items that may require special handling. TRDNT, through its partner courier, reserves the right to accept or refuse such items for pickup and delivery. Any claims for defective or damaged items due to non-declaration or improper packing of the item for delivery will not be honored by TRDNT, and will be settled by the Seller directly with the Buyer.
Wrong Item Delivered
- The Buyer has received an item that is “not as described,” which means that it differs substantially from what was described in the Seller's product description in any of the following aspects: color, quantity, size, make and model. The Seller will settle claims due to delivery of the wrong item directly with the Buyer.
- In case of loss, the maximum claim amount will be equal to the full transaction value indicated in the TRDNT system, which includes the shipping and other related transaction fees. The same will apply to cases where the item damage or defect is determined to be due to the fault of our partner courier.
- TRDNT adheres to resolving filed claims within 5 business days. Approved claims will be paid within 7 business days from the date of approval.
TRDNT Payment Protecton
- The Seller has to give the option to provide Buyers with the TRDNT Payment Protection. Note that if the buyer does not choose this option claims made for items that are lost or damaged will fall under the general TRDNT Claims Policy.
- As the term connotes, TRDNT Payment Protection is a 3-day product warranty that a Seller offers to the Buyer. TRDNT Payment Protection is distinct from the insurance coverage which addresses probability of loss and damages.
- The TRDNT Payment Protection consists of policies that help Sellers rectify transaction issues with their Buyers. Buyers may file a claim with TRDNT only under the following conditions:
- The transaction was made and processed via any of TRDNT services.
- The TRDNT Payment Protection does not cover offline transactions and/or exchanges made between Seller and Buyer.
- TRDNT Payment Protection does not cover “Buyer remorse” wherein Buyers simply change their mind after receiving their purchase.
- The Buyer has received an item that is “not as described,” which means that it differs substantially from what was described in the Seller's product description in any of the following aspects: color, quantity, size, make and model.
- The Buyer has seven (3) calendar days from the date the item/s was delivered to report the issue to TRDNT.
- If a Buyer's claim meets the aforementioned conditions, TRDNT will inform the Seller about the claim and ask that it be resolved within five (5) calendar days.
- In cases wherein the Buyer received an item that is “not as described” meaning substantially different than what was ordered, TRDNT will ask the Buyer to provide a photo of the item received, which TRDNT will compare to the original product information to determine if there is fraud—if it is found that the Seller edited the information after the purchase in question, the Buyer may automatically be awarded the claim. For such instances, TRDNT will intercede and require the Seller to either replace or provide a refund to the Buyer.
- In cases where the Buyer has received a damaged or defective item/s, TRDNT will ask the Buyer to provide a photo of the damaged item/s, which TRDNT will compare to the original product listing to determine if there is damage. Damaged item/s must be returned to TRDNT. TRDNT reserves the right to require additional document and/or information that are necessary to the proper evaluation of the claim.
Exceptions to the TRDNT Claims Policy
- The Buyer has already requested a chargeback through his or her payment provider (credit card company or bank).
- The Buyer has already filed a dispute via his/her credit card provider or bank.
- Items are prohibited by TRDNT’s Seller Terms of Service (terms-of-service) and Acceptable Use Policy (acceptable-use- policy).